A little while ago I talked about the importance of investing in your business. Here’s the short version: you shouldn’t be afraid to spend a little of that money you’re earning on stuff that isn’t essential. Because that ‘non-essential’ stuff could turn out to be just what your business needs to grow.
And learning is about the most important thing you can invest in. Because the more you know, the more effective you can be, and the more money you can make. Which is why I’m super excited to draw your attention to The Writer’s Bundle 2015, The Write Life’s insane annual sale, where they sell a whole bunch of fantastic resources — courses and ebooks — for writers at a ridiculously low price. And that’s not hyperbole, because you can get your hands on 9 individual resources that bought separately would cost over $1000. For just $99.
The catch? The offer’s only on until the end of tomorrow. It ends on March 11th, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
Here’s what’s included:
- Nick Loper’s Kindle Launch Plan: $1,400 in 30 Days & an Amazon Bestseller (Retail value: $99)
- Joseph Michael’s Learn Scrivener Fast (Retail value: $197)
- Sarah Kathleen Peck’s Content Strategy for Thought Leaders (Retail value: $300)
- Joel Friedlander’s Book Proposal and Manuscript Template Bundle (Retail value: $27)
- Alexis Grant’s Turn Your Side Hustle Into a Full-Time Business (Retail value: $47)
- Katie Davis’ Video Idiot Boot Camp (Retail value: $297)
- James Chartrand’s Write for the Web (Retail value: $23)
- Charlie Gilkey’s The Momentum Kickstarter Kit (Retail value: $47)
- Nathan Barry’s Authority: A Step-By-Step Guide to Self-Publishing (Retail value: $39)
I’ve just picked up the bundle myself, and I’m most excited about Sarah K. Peck’s Content Strategy for Thought Leaders. I saw her speak at WDS 2012, and she is awesome. Loooove her work. James Chartrand’s Write for the Web is also awesome, and is one of the first things I read when I started this little business of mine back in 2012.